When your kids are going on a solo trip, you can rest assured that they are in safe hands. Here’s how we get young travelers from departure to arrival without any fuss.
- Children ages 5-14 need to be accompanied if they are not traveling with someone who is at least 15.
- Parents may request children ages 15-17 to be escorted, though it is not required. If parents or guardians request the escort, all unaccompanied minor policies apply.
- We do not accept unaccompanied minors less than 5 years of age.
- Unaccompanied minors can only travel on nonstop flights.
- An unaccompanied minor service charge of $110 per direction, per child, will be charged to cover extra handling, an in-flight beverage and a snack.
For complete details regarding unaccompanied minors, visit our Traveling with Family & Pets page.